Thursday, September 3, 2009

30 things you didnt know about me. ;P



1. I totally wanna marry John Cusack and Kat Von D. at the same time >:3
2. I would LOVE to destroy any and all cottage cheese. >:0
3. I am trying to learn Japanese.

4. Im the biggest anime and manga nerd ever since I was 5! (otaku!)
5. I
LOVE to read.
6. I want AT LEAST 3 more piercings
7. Horrible, disgusting, scary, gory movies are my absolute FAVORITE!
8. I am a lover, not a fighter but I will fight for the things that I love and believe in.
9. I say words like 'stoked', 'rad', 'dude', etc. but I do not use them for my writing.
10. I am always laughing and smiling.
11. My two best friends are pretty much complete opposites of each other.

12. Creepers and Doc Martens are my favorite types of shoes everrr.
13. I really dislike the police and police brutality.
14. I was born across the street from Disneyland :D
15. My biggest passion is photography, I want to have a career in it.
16. Going to shows (for me) is the greatest thing
17. I love to make kandi and wear it! (google it!)
18. I go to Comic Con every year!
19. I draw a lot, earlier this year I drew 24/7.. I think I need to start again.
20. The cold is my favorite type of weather!
21. Im addicted to patches! (the kind you sew, clearly.)
22. I like to alter things if I don't like them that much and make them appealing to myself.
23. English/"language arts" is my favorite subject.
24. I try to give and give back as much as I possibly can, but I sometimes fail
25. I DESPISE (serious) homophobia, sexism and racism. (I could care less about the jokes.)
26. I live to make people smile
27. I make weirdo photoshop things of random things.
28. I ALWAYS squeal/yell 'KAWAII!!' when I see something cute.
29. I make up lots and lots of nicknames for everyone!
30. I ADORE mini/chibi things!

P.S. That dude in the photos is my best friend, Parker and the guy in the background is my friend, Aaron. :3

1 comment: